The County Treasurer’s office is responsible for the cash management process in the County. This includes collecting and receipting of all County money. This office coordinates the tax bill process and the collection of the second installment property taxes for all municipalities.
The mission of the County Treasurer’s office is to provide efficient courteous service and maintain accurate records, while upholding the fiduciary and statutory responsibilities required of the office.
Responsibilities of the County Treasurer:
- Manage County funds by receipting and accounting for the money received from taxpayers, departments and government agencies. Disburse monies due employees, vendors, taxing jurisdictions and taxpayers.
- Invest County funds not immediately needed to ensure safety, liquidity and return, while following guidelines set by County Board, State Statutes, and County Investment Policy.
- Administer Property Tax Laws and Collect Property Taxes as outlined in the Wisconsin Statutes.
- Maintain Tax Billing and Collection History Records for archives and public inspection per open records law.
Green Lake County Municipality Assessors
Action Appraisers (920) 766-7323
City of Markesan, Town of Berlin, Town of Kingston, Town of Mackford,
Town of Marquette, Town of Seneca
Associated Appraisal Consultants (920) 749-1995
City of Berlin, City of Green Lake, Town of Princeton
Bowmar Appraisals (920) 733-5369
City of Princeton
Gardiner Appraisal (608) 943-8009
Town of Manchester, Town of St Marie, Village of Kingston, Village of Marquette
Grota Appraisal (262) 253-1142
Town of Brooklyn, Town of Green Lake
Jessica McLean – Treasurer
Brenda Sondalle – Deputy Treasurer
Stefanie Meeker – Real Property Lister/Deputy Treasurer
Boat Launch Permits
Effective April 1, 2020, the cost for an annual pass is as follows:
Green Lake County Resident – $30.00
Non-Resident – $40.00
Each additional pass – $2.00
Boat Launch Mail-In Application
Annual passes are valid for both Margaret Dodge Memorial Park on County Road K and Sunset Park on County Road A.
All annual passes can also be purchased in the County Treasurer’s office.
Daily launch passes will be sold at the parks in the launch area.
The cost of a daily pass is $7.00
Please contact the Green Lake County Treasurer’s office for more information at 920-294-4018.
Online Tax Payments
The Green Lake County Treasurer’s Office is pleased to offer you the option of paying your second installment or delinquent Real Estate Property taxes online using a credit/debit card or processing an electronic check. Service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Processing fees; Debit/Credit Card 2.39% of the amount being charged, Electronic Check $1.50
Simply click on the link below and follow the directions.
Online Tax Payment InstructionsCopy Link
The 2023 Green Lake County Plat Book is available at the County Treasurer’s Office. The price is $31.65 (inc tax) if picked up at the Treasurer’s office and $34.15 if mailed.Copy Link
Real Property Lister
The main duties of the office of the Real Property Lister are to prepare and maintain accurate ownership and description information for all parcels in the county.
- Parcels numbers.
- Owner’s name and accurate legal description as shown on the latest records in the office of the Register of Deeds.
- Owner’s mailing address.
- Number of acres in the parcel if it contains more than one acre.
- Schools district and special purpose district codes.
- The Real Property Lister provides information on parcels of real property in the county for the use of the taxation district assessors, city, village and town clerks and treasurers and county offices and any other persons requiring that information.
In Rem Property For Sale
There is nothing for sale at this timeCopy Link